Monday, August 27, 2007

George Michael

GEORGE MICHAEL
I saw his first ever Live solo performance at the first ever AIDS Benefit in the UK and his voice singing A cappella in the Wembly Arena was an amazing experience especially as he had kept his first ever solo performance for a cause that in those days needed every single second of airplay in the media. Seeing him at the NEC on his recent 25 tour was one of the hi-lights of my concert going life and I have seen the best of them. And Im often asked what's my favourite record and hell I have hundreds I think are my favourite records - but if I was stranded on a desert Island with MP3 Player - Ill be sure to have Listen Without Prejudice on it

*•.¸*•.¸ .¸ ¸..¸ ¸.*•.¸ ¸.•*.¸ ¸..¸ ¸.
¸.•*¸.•* *•.¸*•. Listen Without Prejudice ¸.•*¸.•* ¸.•*¸.•*
.¸ ¸..¸ ¸.*•.¸ ¸.•*.¸ ¸..¸ ¸.*•.¸*•.¸"

No comments:

Sylvester

Sylvester
Tribute to Sylvester - By the time Sylvester died on December 16, 1988 of AIDS-related complications, he had firmly cemented his reputation as one of the most original and talented musicians to come out of the disco arena. While Sylvester represented to mainstream America the Black and gay cultural origins of disco music, his body of work included not only crucial contributions to the disco songbook, but also ballads that proved he was a versatile stylist who brought a realness and depth to all his material.