Monday, August 27, 2007

Big Brother 2007

I have watched every night - I have hardly understood a word the twins have said - I would be hard pressed to think of more than 2 mins of their BEST BITS and that's only thanks to the Megaphone I could understand anything she said. Barbie had more go in her than either of these two.

Brian (bless him) annoyed the hell out of me in the first few days - I thought he was so poorly educated I knew I would be pulling my hair out. But no - Brian is a gem - a treasure, hes genuine funny sharp street wise trusting and all found good guy. One I would be proud to be able to call a friend.

So after the dullest big brother we have ever had served up to us - endamol should be ashamed of themselves. Its no small wonder channel 4 have pulled celebrity big brother. I seriously have my doubt BigBrother can survive - its time to call in a brand new production company, new locations, Im sure VallyWood could build an amazing future BigBrother style reality set by next summer. It could be bigger, better, longer with more people more community like. And it could make riveting viewing again.



*•.¸*•. Big Brother 2007¸.•*¸.•*
«•.* ¸.*• ¸* BRIAN *¸.•* *.•»
¸.•*¸.•*¸.*TO WIN!*•.¸*•.¸

No comments:

Sylvester

Sylvester
Tribute to Sylvester - By the time Sylvester died on December 16, 1988 of AIDS-related complications, he had firmly cemented his reputation as one of the most original and talented musicians to come out of the disco arena. While Sylvester represented to mainstream America the Black and gay cultural origins of disco music, his body of work included not only crucial contributions to the disco songbook, but also ballads that proved he was a versatile stylist who brought a realness and depth to all his material.